This is how I overcame shyness and got comfortable in social situations.
Shyness and Social anxiety limited me from so much and made me stressed out and feel self conscious in many situations for most of my life.
Free yourself and live fully, without letting social anxiety ruling your mood.
- Being afraid of conversations, being in social situations. The main reason lies within us. If you are self conscious about yourself, you don’t have a standing ground and you feel like when someone new talks to you for example you have nothing to lean on, you’re insecure and worry too much about yourself.
– CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE
- Instil this into your Brain: No one gives a fuck. There are two meaning for the word caring: I am talking about the caring that means you worry about other people’s view of you. Not the loving caring.
- Now: No one gives a fuck. Does it bother you that the person you’re talking to has messy hair?
- Nope! Stop overthinking and realise everyone is the same and everyone is worrying about their life and even if they notice they probably have more important problems in their lives.
- – side note ; yes there are people who are negative. Those people are the most hurt and try to let out their frustration on others. Don’t take that to heart because everyone can be that person to a certain extent.
– TAKE LITTLE STEPS TO BECOME MORE SOCIAL
- Talk to a classmate or a coworker that you’ve never talked to before
- Be the one to order food, make calls and take any opportunity to be the communicator – you’ll realise that it really isn’t that scary and the more you do it the easier it gets
- Often we set ourselves barriers without even having tried the things we shy away from.
– ACTIVELY CHANGE YOUR MENTAL & PHYSICAL STATE
- Affirmations: I am confident – I have courage – I have myself and that’s all I need
- Have a reminder if you need one but consciously try to switch your mindset.
- Stand tall and look up
- Practice blurring out your surroundings
- Be okay with just being – stay calm and just breathe. Look around. Everyone else is living their own lives. And if there are people looking at you they’re in the same situation. Enjoy moments of being by yourself because you are in charge.
- One thing that made me get away from my anxious worrying self was focusing on my mission. You have great things in your life.
– LAST WORDS
- You have people who love and care for you so why even waste any energy thinking worrying about your environment.
- You are on your own Journey and the people around you are only a part of that if you choose to and you are also the one controlling who influences you.
- Embrace your weird side, attract amazing people in your life and stop giving a fuck about anyone else but the people you love.
Thanks for reading!
I’m gonna work on creating a mail list this week so you guys can stay up to date with ma posts!
Labb uuu xo Jusuf